FSA HSA Eligible Items Only List
Stock up on your favorite products using your flexible spending account (FSA) or health savings account (HSA) dollars!
Learn which products are FSA and HSA eligible.
PURCHASE ON TRIDERMA.COM
Pay with your FSA or HSA card, by linking it to your PayPal card. Learn how here:
To use your FSA or HSA card on PayPal, follow these easy steps:
1. Go to the "Wallet" section in your PayPal account.
2. Click on "Link a card" and enter your FSA or HSA card details.
3. Once linked, you can use your FSA or HSA card to pay for purchases, just like a regular credit or debit card.
4. Make sure you have enough money in your FSA or HSA to cover the purchase.
Keep in mind:
- There might be a fee when using your FSA or HSA card on PayPal, usually a percentage of the total purchase.
- Some HSAs don't charge fees for PayPal transactions, so check with your FSA or HSA provider.
Using your FSA or HSA card on PayPal is a convenient way to shop without using your personal credit or debit card. Just double-check for any associated fees before making a purchase!
Healthier looking skin!